New from west Texas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OvrLnd99

Reaction score
Hello everyone. New guy here from west Texas. I have always wanted a Raptor, it has been the dream vehicle for so long. I currently have a reservation for a Wildtrak Bronco - which will come in sometime between now and before I die...maybe. However, looks like I might be making a change to a Raptor instead of the Bronco. My wife and I are building a house, and she told me a few weeks ago that since I am building her the house she wants and letting her do all the things she wanted - furniture etc., why don't I go ahead and start looking at getting a Raptor instead of the Bronco. So, after I woke up from passing out at that comment, I told her I loved her, then went straight to the forums. lol. So, here I am, spying, lurking, and learning all that I can so I can place my order hopefully the day after we close on the house, or soon after. :)

Thanks in advance to everyone that will answer my questions and I hope to learn a lot from everyone on here. And I promise to search for answers before posting a new thread and asking.

OP
OP
O

OvrLnd99

Reaction score
Welcome. Get out and find an allocation asap! Then build the house and remodel the house, and age and then maybe the truck will arrive. Enjoy the forum.
That's basically how I felt about the Bronco, so at least if/when I get the Raptor, it will be the dream vehicle, even if it is for my retirement by then...in 30-ish years. haha

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF!
#SameNumberOfpriusStill

strike while the iron is hot. Maybe even slot into a Jen Too Raptor while waiting, so you can get her onboard for the upgrade when one becomes available.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter