New from Silver Creek Village Missouri

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
yes...he used to steal your lunch money :)

he saved all these years and bought a Raptor with it

D

Deleted member 12951

yes...he used to steal your lunch money :)

he saved all these years and bought a Raptor with it

Nobody stole shit from me. I held my own in high school and didn’t back down from a fight except one time when 5 guys said they wanted to take me on and I had to fight through 5 guys one at a time. I said no way to that shit.

Leftsidej

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! I live in Joplin, so you’re very close! Have to do some off-roading sometime. Looking forward to see you driving around town. Not a lot of newer model raptors in Joplin.

Last edited:
OP
OP
ks3sal

ks3sal

Reaction score
Welcome! I live in Joplin, so you’re very close! Have to do some off-roading sometime. Looking forward to see you driving around town. Not a lot of newer model raptors in Joplin.
Sounds good LeftsideJ and thanks for the welcome. I just ran into a new raptor owner at Sutherlands yesterday, white with red stripe package. He said he had four buddies with Raptors.

Leftsidej

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds good LeftsideJ and thanks for the welcome. I just ran into a new raptor owner at Sutherlands yesterday, white with red stripe package. He said he had four buddies with Raptors.

Awesome, I’ve seen a really nice white one with a bunch of aftermarket stuff at Freeman, believe its pry a Doctors due to where it’s always parked. Don’t believe it was the red striped one but I guess I may not notice them as much around town.