New from Silver Creek Village Missouri

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Welcome to FRF. I am in Missouri too. Where is Silver Creek Village?

D

Deleted member 12951

Silver Creek is just south of Joplin, about a mile south of I-44

I am over by Springfield in Republic. Do you plan on going off-road with it? I’ve been going to the TRR raptor events in Texas since I bought mine, drive through Joplin and always look to see if others want to go. They do awesome events.

OP
OP
ks3sal

ks3sal

Reaction score
I am over by Springfield in Republic. Do you plan on going off-road with it? I’ve been going to the TRR raptor events in Texas since I bought mine, drive through Joplin and always look to see if others want to go. They do awesome events.
Yes I do as soon as a little of the new wears off and we get settled. Wife and I just moved back to MO after 35 years in KS. I grew up milking cows in Mt. Vernon and my dad lives in Marionville. Small world.

D

Deleted member 12951

Yes I do as soon as a little of the new wears off and we get settled. Wife and I just moved back to MO after 35 years in KS. I grew up milking cows in Mt. Vernon and my dad lives in Marionville. Small world.

Okay, I graduated high school from Mt Vernon. This is getting smaller. I left Mt Vernon in 83’. I am wondering if we know each other. LOL.

Last edited by a moderator: