New from PA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Krahe3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am in Butler, the dealer said delivery date today, almost took a day off, but from what I heard those delivery dates are as accurate as the weathermen. Welcome to the site.

Krahe3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Butler County Ford. Drove past yesterday just tp see if by chance it was there, no luck. They do have a 10 Blue Raptor on the used lot. 12,000 miles. Where did you order from?

Krahe3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My wife almost got her SHO from there, but Noel had the color she wanted in stock, and cut a better deal. Northland deals alot of trucks, hope they did good by you.

OP
OP
moodster

moodster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah,they have been real good to deal with.
You get yours yet?

Baldwin09

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No Bo,that is Tim Shaffer,he is a good friend of mine and he races the All Stars and the World of Outlaws,he won the Knoxville Nationals last year,and the All Star Championship the last 2 years.

Welcome to the forum man congrats on your order my step dad's dad used to race those before he past weve been trying to hunt his race car down and buy it back but the trail goes cold after awhile but that name sounds familiar anyway welcome to the forum

OP
OP
moodster

moodster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice avitar.What was his name,maybe I can help you guys out finding info on the car.