New FL Owner- Black Sunshine

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drifter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Absolutely wasn't planning on a new truck, but my F250 was closing in on 100k and I figured I'd test the waters before putting more money into her. I found a mint '17 Raptor with 7k miles on it for $64.5k and talked the dealer into $26.5k for my 250... too difficult to walk away from, so I drove into the dealership that night and signed the paperwork. While I know it wasn't the best deal ever, it was an incredible one for me (definitely didn't expect to get 26.5 for my old 250) and I'm excited to finally be able to own a Raptor!

Sticker:
2017 Super Crew, Shadow Black with Black Leather, 802A, Twin Moonroof, Carbon Fiber, Bed Extender, Tailgate Step, Forged Aluminum Wheels, Appliqué, Heated Steering Wheel, Tech Package, Second Row Heated, Spray-In Bedliner: MSRP $70,190.00

She is all stock so far, but I hope to make her mine in the coming months. I look forward to learning from everyone on the forum and hopefully developing enough experience to one day start giving back. Thanks in advance for the advice I know is sure to come!

FullSizeRender-3.jpeg

chefsam

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice truck! Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk