New Curved 50" M&R lightbar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

svtdreams

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I recently bought the new lightbar from M&R and installed it this past weekend. Pretty awesome setup and I got great customer service from them. On the website it shows them running the wiring down the windshield under the hood to the pre hookups and I know a few people were asking if there were any other way to run it without doing that. I did figure out a way and have some pictures to explain.

ogjx.jpg

Ran the Wire down the Weather stripping since there was a little groove that the wire fit into perfectly

qqh0.jpg

Once it got down to the the end of the door I crossed it back under the weather stripping and resealed over it

pfk9.jpg

From here I just hooked it straight up to the Green and Brown wire which goes to the Aux 2 switch

bllj.jpg

Finally I took it out to test the durability

6hha.jpg

4kxa.jpg

2esc.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

[/COLOR]Well that was a huge fail, hoping to have the pics on this page... Also forgot to add, between 30-40 there is a loud whistle sounds but I haven't go around to change the angle of my light to see if it gets more quiet

Last edited by a moderator:

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You have to click the icon with the mountain on it. and insert that link there

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
looking at how high you mounted it, that may be why your getting the whistle sound... it looks to be a few inches higher than the one bieber test fitted with M and R... please chime in if you two think its mounted a tad high...

OP
OP
S

svtdreams

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looking at how high you mounted it, that may be why your getting the whistle sound... it looks to be a few inches higher than the one bieber test fitted with M and R... please chime in if you two think its mounted a tad high...

Wasn't sure how it turn out if I mounted it lower, I went off exactly where Bieber mounted his. I lined it up with the factory rivet under the weather striping