New ADD Venom Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NY SCREW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
you could zip tie it to one of the stealth covers or get a magnet instead of drilling nething

Raptoyd11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you could zip tie it to one of the stealth covers or get a magnet instead of drilling nething

Like the magnet idea but aren't these aluminum? I guess to be legal in this silly state I would have to mount it just to right (drivers side) of the light so it can be easily seen by oncoming traffic. I honestly do not understand front plates. Seems to me you could chip the license numbers in vehicles through the Secretary of States office and then officers should just need some type of scanner they point at the vehicle and wallahh, would eliminate the whole reading a number, punching it in to a computer, pulling the driver info, etc. Point and click.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
But I can't do that if you hit and run my ass. I need to see the plate. But then again, I disagree with front plates because they're ugly and usually you don't drive in reverse away from the scene of an accident, lol.

Raptoyd11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
But I can't do that if you hit and run my ass. I need to see the plate. But then again, I disagree with front plates because they're ugly and usually you don't drive in reverse away from the scene of an accident, lol.

Exactly, if you drive away from an accident the last thing you need to worry about is your front license plate. I would be getting ready for the 13000 volts about to course my body.

troycrna

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just talked to ADD. Venom with 20 inch dual amber in the middle and 30 inch single row LED on a custom mount on top of the bumper. All blacked out without the ADD cutouts. Gettin it for 2700 bucks......not too bad for this set up if you ask me. Now just waitin on Allstate

NY SCREW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
just talked to ADD. Venom with 20 inch dual amber in the middle and 30 inch single row LED on a custom mount on top of the bumper. All blacked out without the ADD cutouts. Gettin it for 2700 bucks......not too bad for this set up if you ask me. Now just waitin on Allstate

is that bumper an lights included in the price??? cant wait to see pics of that man sounds awesome..... good luck hope Allstate gets on it