New ADD Venom Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Addictive Desert Designs
Reaction score
I think it looks great as is. The eyes are a nice touch as well. What size lite bar fits in there is it just 20inch?

This One Fits a 20" But we have other lighting options in the works.

Just a couple of questions.
Does it stick out further than the stock bumper? (looks like it might)
Can I incorporate my dually's and/or D2 rigid lights into it and a winch?
And lastly, will the airbags still work up front with this bumper?
Either way Damn nice job guys!!!

I am not sure, I doubt it, If it does its very minimal maybee an inch. Yes we could do d'2's and a winch. The Air bags will still function the same.

I'm really digging this bumper but I wish I could get a grille guard with it. Could this be morphed with the ADD Rancher?

Ha ha, Sky is the limit, We can make anything you want.

Will the Rigid 20" bar work with this bumper? Also, and no offense, but can the ADD logo cutouts be omitted?

Non taken, Yes it is design for the rigid 20" Bar, As for the logo's That wouldnt be a problem at all. We can put any logo you want into it or just leave it blank.

Did you say the light was included with the $1200 price? What light is that?

No im sorry, I ment the bumper is 1200 and the light would be additional. The light is Rigid.

Definitely a huge plus.
Is there a Venom Rear Bumper in the works?

You know us to well don't you. lol

Thank you guys for all the kind words, Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Tejas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks awesome! I agree with making the top tube a continuous bend around to make it look more proprietary to the trucks front end.

I already filled the X-mas wish list with the RPG bump stop kit and some new karting goodies, but I just might have to treat myself to this bumper after the new year.

OP
OP
Addictive Desert Designs
Reaction score
Looks awesome! I agree with making the top tube a continuous bend around to make it look more proprietary to the trucks front end.

I already filled the X-mas wish list with the RPG bump stop kit and some new karting goodies, but I just might have to treat myself to this bumper after the new year.

I think a radius bend looks nice as well, The are 3 other raptor bumper manufactures out there that I know of that use a radius bend on the top tube. We were going something totally different than whats currently available. If somebody really wants a radius bend, its no big deal we will do it. We did consider doing it that way but in the end this is what we came up with. Thanks again!

Tejas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think a radius bend looks nice as well, The are 3 other raptor bumper manufactures out there that I know of that use a radius bend on the top tube. We were going something totally different than whats currently available. If somebody really wants a radius bend, its no big deal we will do it. We did consider doing it that way but in the end this is what we came up with. Thanks again!

Who's truck is that in the pics? I noticed the Texas tags and the NTTA toll tag. Is it someone in the Dallas area?

Tejas

Blukrom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ADD. I think I speak for all of us. We all really appreciate what you have come up with and it is by far the best looking bumper we have seen. I'm sorry we have been critical with all of our opinions. You have a great looking an obviously high quality product please don't let us discourage your efforts.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think the curved top tube is starting to become popular on other brand bumpers because it just fits the truck soooooo nicely.

IF I ever get my friggin VIN# to eventually get my Raptor lol, I'd definitely be interested in this bumper but with a curved top piece.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice bumper, guys. I agree with the top bar needing to be one continuous curve to match the truck and I'd like to see or at least be explained, in detail, where I would mount my 40", 20" and Dually's on this.

Very interested in hearing your answers. I'm awaiting seeing the final design on the Wicked bumper (as I said before), before committing.