Negotiated Freebies with MSRP Deals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ltl6pack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have gotten my dealer to give me the extended warranty, the warranty on the rims and tires, and way all of the fees. I also sold my truck and needed something to drive till my Raptor gets here and they gave me a 2015 F150 loaner to drive till they get my truck. MSRP never looked so good!

BurnOut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I might be able to swing a free ride from the airport to the stealership when I fly in to pick up my truck...

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My dealer said they would throw in a tank of gas, state inspection and knock the rail dust from the paint. Just try and top that

I specifically told my dealer not to wash mine. I don't need some porter scratching the hell out of my new paint with a dirty shop towel.

yenrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I specifically told my dealer not to wash mine. I don't need some porter scratching the hell out of my new paint with a dirty shop towel.

Tongue was firmly planted in cheek, but funny you say that, I know what you mean - Im used to seeing them simply wash it, then get their "wax" and power-buffer to burn off the rail dust. Usually leaves plenty of scratches in the clear coat.
I usually request the same thing - DO NOT TOUCH IT, I will address myself

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tongue was firmly planted in cheek, but funny you say that, I know what you mean - Im used to seeing them simply wash it, then get their "wax" and power-buffer to burn off the rail dust. Usually leaves plenty of scratches in the clear coat.
I usually request the same thing - DO NOT TOUCH IT, I will address myself
Gotcha.

I know iron contamination is best removed with a clay bar. I don't think I have ever seen a dealer shop use a clay bar. Buffers will just grind the iron into the paint if you don't clay bar first. That means they have to then buff out the scratches they just created. It removes way more clearcoat than needed.