Need some weight in the rear behind the axle, any ideas?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stuwart21

Reaction score
driving through the dunes I found that I keep fishing tailing while going on the crest of the dune and I found to counter this I would need to add some weight in the back so I just wanted to hear any ideas of what to do

weight rn in the rear

spare tire after the axle
jack
and a storage box

max weight rn in the rear is prolly 30 kg

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
driving through the dunes I found that I keep fishing tailing while going on the crest of the dune and I found to counter this I would need to add some weight in the back so I just wanted to hear any ideas of what to do

weight rn in the rear

spare tire after the axle
jack
and a storage box

max weight rn in the rear is prolly 30 kg
Anything will work. Sandbags, bags of concrete, etc.. I'm sure you can find useful stuff to put back there though.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I see you are in dubai but if you have the stock leaf springs, they suck and will exacerbate the condition you are seeing. If there is a way to get Deavers over there or Icons even, your truck will be much happier in the rear end. Short of that, mount a spare tire at the back, that should give you about 100lbs or so.