Need some advice...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D4Sparks

Reaction score
Agree with above posters, 10K in the grand scheme of things is minor for @3 years of ownership and more importantly, your peace of mind.

richnot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree 100% and that's what lead me to this forum. I was not without a Jeep for the last 35 plus years. I spent $55k on a new built to order Rubicon that you could not drive down the road straight. More time in the dealer garage then mine, steering stabilizer`s, Track bar`s, 2 new steering box`s and still drove like I had one too many beers. Plus a dead spot at 12:00 basically you could go from 10:00 to 1:00 and the Jeep would stay in the same position. The thing that got me was the way I was treated. Like I was a 16 year old who never drove. Service Manager tells me that the Rubicons are not designed for 35" tires but yet there is a poster in the sales room offering them as a up-grade. There is confusion between the sales and service department. I walked away from that Jeep, I should say that I was pushed away from that Jeep by FCA so I set the bar higher and bought a 2018 Raptor
You have to do what is right for you, every day was a white knuckle drive and it sucked!!! I had the option of getting another one but the problem is still there!!
It's a lot of money spent and you should be happy with what you have and not settle. If your state does have the lemon law you will get your money back plus tax`s paid and any other warranties you may have bought. I would look into it, talk to a lawyer hear what they have to say.

You should be thinking about where your your going or doing when you get in your truck, not be worried even before you step in it, if it's going to get you there and back really takes the fun out of a everyday drive

hekster1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Take the buy out and run. The problem is not going to get better, may be even worse over time...