Need a new bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bonebreak3r

Reaction score
I have a 2017 back raptor. I just got rear ended and then hit the guy in front of me. I need new bumpers and was thinking I’d upgrade. What bumpers have owners been happy with. I like the add designs but am worried about posts on this site. Thanks in advance for responses.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
My GEN 1 still has SVC bumpers from 4-5 years ago and no rust. And I think @svc has some of the best looking bumpers too.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Just sayin’ (ADD) stealth fighter has a pretty good rep against deer from photos previously posted here.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
ADD bumpers are our most popular and what we run on all of our trucks. Our 2017 has a Rock Fighter on it, our 2018 has a Stealth Fighter Front and HoneyBadger rear, and our 2019 F-250 has painted Stealth Fighter bumpers front and rear. If you like ADD, there's no reason to not go with them. We also are running package savings for ADD Bumper and Lighting combos now through the end of the year.

SVC also makes some kickass bumpers. We just did a set for a local customer. They're arriving this week and heading for install shortly.

The biggest thing to figure out is what direction you want to go with your bumpers. Tubular vs plate. Frame Cut vs Bolt On. Low Profile vs Protective. With or without winch.

Be happy to go over options and pricing with you to get your setup fully dialed in.

Nick