nav-tv front camera/vim bypass

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BAJASVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, the thread went stagnant.

So far we have:
1) OilPatch
2) ckkb04
3) Az Scooter
4) BAJASVT
5) 2baddogs
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)

Unfortunately, if this doesn't go through in the next week or so, I'm going to withdraw. Sorry guys, I do want this, but it's not at the top of my mod list... the group buy price bumped it up, but I'm too impatient.

falc0n

Reaction score
I'm interested in joining for my '13. One question, how does the forced camera bit work? Is it the same as currently for the front but just without the 4L or locked diff requirement? And how do you activate the rear cam?

BGCPrez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm interested in joining for my '13. One question, how does the forced camera bit work? Is it the same as currently for the front but just without the 4L or locked diff requirement? And how do you activate the rear cam?

front is same you just click ok through the interface (you don't get the moving blue lines) and the rear is activated by double clicking the rear defrost button. Works very well.