nav-tv front camera/vim bypass

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would be interested in one. Can you ship to Canada? Send me some info. I am looking later this yer when the snow flys to add. FLIR system. Can I add it to the system? My Raptor is 2012 with front camera!

i can ship to canada, but shipping is an additional $26 and whatever taxes you have to pay on your end. this will also work with the flir system. if you want a flir system, let me know and i will pm you the different flir pricing

How can I go about getting one for my'13

let me know if you are ready, and i will add you to the list. once we reach enough members, payment can be sent by paypal. once the last person has paid, expect a 2 week turnaround time

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

updated post #456 with the group buy #3

13terrain

Reaction score
Im ready. Can you add me to the list please for a 2013. Thanks.

Last edited:

Smoothlander

Reaction score
I am a little behind on what all the nav-tv can do as of now, can you post a link to what a 2013 owner with factory front can would be getting?