nav-tv front camera/vim bypass

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tipnring

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What would be a fair price to have the NavTV installed in my 2013 Raptor? I will most likely have a shop in my area do the install. One Navtv dealer quoted $90 an hour and estimated 1-3 hrs labor.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What would be a fair price to have the NavTV installed in my 2013 Raptor? I will most likely have a shop in my area do the install. One Navtv dealer quoted $90 an hour and estimated 1-3 hrs labor.
sounds about right. but you need to make sure the one doing the install knows what they are doing, and not some circuit city reject......

WaltDoGG

Reaction score
sounds about right. but you need to make sure the one doing the install knows what they are doing, and not some circuit city reject......

So... you're saying I shouldn't do this myself. :help: j/k I've done other electrical mods, so I'm not too worried about it. Just wish it was easier getting to the radio, but taking apart stuff is half the fun.... As long as everything fits back together without any screws left over, I'll be happy.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
the units should be here monday. it all depends on ups now. i got one for myself so after i ship them out to you guys, i will do an install video so all you do it yourselfers can have a step by step. so by the time you receive your units it will be available for you.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
the units should be here monday. it all depends on ups now. i got one for myself so after i ship them out to you guys, i will do an install video so all you do it yourselfers can have a step by step. so by the time you receive your units it will be available for you.

This was going to be my next mod, but that money has been allocated for an other project/projects...

-Greg (aka squatting dog)

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
This was going to be my next mod, but that money has been allocated for an other project/projects...

you should have told me greg, i would have been able to help you out. i might be able to have them send one more if you are still interested. if it helps in the bullrun, im more than willing to help if i can.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
you should have told me greg, i would have been able to help you out. i might be able to have them send one more if you are still interested. if it helps in the bullrun, im more than willing to help if i can.

Although it would be nice, not really practical as other things more geared for the rally.. Will be calling you about a list of materials/items...