nav-tv front camera/vim bypass

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

victorsam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interested in harness group buy for 2014. Just needing price first when you get one.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ok, so here is some info. there is a slight pricing change for the new model. i will pm everyone the price and you can decide what you want to do. as far as the ones who have already purchased a unit and are wanting the new harness, my cost is $75. which equals your cost. shipping wil be $6 and it will ship priority mail to you when they arrive.

as far as voiding a warranty, the new harness allows for your wires to stay intact except for the front camera wire. you can alway revert back to oem if there is an issue. so far there have not been any problems with the unit and the radio. i had the unit from my 13 which i installed again in my 14. no issues at all, and i did cut the wires instead of getting a harness. anything aftermarket can void your warranty. regardless of what it is. so bluntly put, it will possibly void it depending on your dealer. just like a tune can. they have to prove that it was the cause of the problem.

D

Deleted member 12951

Please PM me the price. Installation instructions anywhere to download to review for the new setup and harness?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk