nav-tv front camera/vim bypass

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Busa

When will you know about getting the discount on the 2012's?

Been on the fence but with the good reviews & and discount, well I might just have to pull the trigger.

Thx
i will have to see if they will give me discount pricing, but last order i needed 12 to get this pricing. hopefully they will cut me some slack if i am placing another large order with them. i will call tomorrow and find out.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i jsut got off the phone with nav-tv, and they are willing to give me a deal on the 12's. not as good as if i were to buy 12 of them, but definitely a very good price. i do need to place the order at the same time as the 13's order to get the price. for the 12's it would be $400 shipped.

Gen1Rap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Busa

When will you know about getting the discount on the 2012's?

Been on the fence but with the good reviews & and discount, well I might just have to pull the trigger.

Thx

Me too. I need one for my '12 with front camera. Sending PM

Last edited:

svt557

Reaction score
OK EVERYONE. IT IS TIME.

if you are on the list for the second group buy FOR THE 2013 RAPTOR then please send payment to

[email protected] via paypal

price is the same as last time. $425. i have decided to pick up the remainder for shop inventory, so as soon as i get everyones payment, i will place the order.

Is it too late??? Can I get on the list for a 2013?