Nasty collision of a Falcon and a Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jhawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats crazy, can't say I know too many people who have had a falcon fly into their car

Raptor62

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must have some incredible ******* aim.

Nope, just some luck. I have really been able to do it lately because I drive a different daily driver now. The Milan has short antenna on the back of the roof. My old Mustang had the long antenna on the fender.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nope, just some luck. I have really been able to do it lately because I drive a different daily driver now. The Milan has short antenna on the back of the roof. My old Mustang had the long antenna on the fender.

I think you need to contact Kellen@Craven from CravenSpeed and have them make you a giant antenna with birdseed and spikes all over it. Mount up the GoPro and then we'll have a nice video that will give Birdman nightmares for the rest of his life.

Raptor62

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think you need to contact Kellen@Craven from CravenSpeed and have them make you a giant antenna with birdseed and spikes all over it. Mount up the GoPro and then we'll have a nice video that will give Birdman nightmares for the rest of his life.

My response: :waytogo: :peace:

Birdman's response: :flipthebird: :flipthebird: :flipthebird:

OP
OP
phydough

phydough

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am very sorry to inform you all that the American Kestral was killed on impact. The Ford Raptor got it's dust smudged by the headlight.
561-falcon.jpg

562-raptor.jpg

563-dust-trail.png

Earlier that day the GoPro was facing forward mounted on the left headlight, (sad face, opportunity missed). At least the camera wasn't hit, nobody would've believed that.
I had a '61 GMC as a kid and a Roadrunner hit me in the windshield. In a work Suburban, I left a Quail stuck in the grille for about 6 months, (til my Sgt. saw it) surprising how many people brought my attention to it during traffic stops.

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
At least the Raptor is ok!

I have hit a Dove at 135mph. It went ****. (Open road race..I had cruise control on). It's bones are still imbeded in the front fascia of my GT500 :ROFLJest:

OP
OP
phydough

phydough

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The next of kin notification was done on scene and I checked.....NO RELATION TO BIRDMAN