Nasty collision of a Falcon and a Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

phydough

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Had a bad day Friday. I was going down a dirt road about 60 MPH, yes above the speed limit by 25 MPH, then that damn falcon came from from I don't know where and hit me in the left front corner. I didn't get any speed scrubbed off and I don't think he did either and no evasive action by either of us, so, BOOM. The raptor did an excellent job of keeping my wife and I safe. I will post pics and more info later. :bawl:

jutrast

Reaction score
Raptor as in the Ford Raptor? Thinking it unlikely the Thunder Tiger Raptor would do much to keep you safe.

BTW - best truck I've ever had. I understand completely going 60 on a dirt road. :)

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damn man, hope that all is ok with the truck, but you and your wife are most important!

Raptor62

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like to clip the wing of a bird with my antenna and watch spin like a boomerang out the rear view window. I have done that several times on my way to work in the morning.