My ears are hurting - B&O sound system goes crazy - *safety issue*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My truck did one huge/loud pop for the first time just yesterday. I'll bring this up at my next service appointment unless it happens again.

bignatelvhc

Reaction score
just had this happen in my 22' with 9100 miles. weird pop sound then crazy static and buzzing. Went on for about 40 minutes, with truck on and off, dealer wanted it for 2 days. I drove back home and it randomly stopped at a light and was normal. Need to drop off this week, but doubt they will be able to replicate it.

flockofraptors

Reaction score
Since this seems like it can be a true safety issue especially if this happens while driving, let the NHTSA know

MrBrightside

Reaction score
This happened with my '22 today! Now I have no sound from my speakers.... Not sure what the dealer is going to do about it but its a mess...

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Many in this thread have said they were bringing it up with dealer but didn’t report back.

JD03Cobra

Reaction score
I just experienced this exact issue on my 22 with 13k miles for the first time. I hit the start button and immediately it started the loud popping through the speakers. Scared the hell out of me, my GF jumped out of the truck out of fear. I couldn't imagine if you had little kids in the vehicle.

On start up it auto connected to Android auto but was left on FM radio prior to shutting down so it defaulted to the FM radio. Volume was stuck at 0...I got it to stop by clicking on the android auto button and chose Spotify. Stopped immediately and started playing spotify music. I did not disconnect the battery or anything with the amp/fuses.