My Dream

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't have running boards either looks good

ya just used of seeing it with them looks good just weird not seeing them in the normal spot I see them in every time I get in my truck so that is all I was thinking not that it's a bad idea to not have them just that I am use to seeing them when I get into my truck and seeing them not their is different different is good sometimes I like the blue inserts I like them even better in person especially the blue raptor stitched logo in the seat I prefer tinted windows I'm just rambling hear it is different to have on different wheels but to each their own I like the stockers but like some of the other ones have you ever seen such a long sentence I love the aggressive look of some of the tiers ok back to work so I can pay for some of this stuff

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
600509_394506860596351_570405753_n.jpg

tjj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know what bar in the front they are using to mount the Rigid lights?

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For a second I thought you where asking, what Bar Wilson was at when he texted his post.
Apparently they don't have a drug test for where he works at.:peace:

Last edited:

Wheela

Full Access Member
Reaction score
very clean but i would rather see it covered in mud :005:, also Id take some 3.0's on all the corners before a SC