My 37 got smoked by a Hyundai SUV (question)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Owned a Gen 1 & now a 3 thanks

They are cool trucks don’t get me wrong but fast they are not. Don’t live in denial. I got dusted by my old s/c Gen 1 and barely walked away from an old tundra. They need tuning asap (talking gen 3).
I don't live in denial, the Raptor is fast for a truck. To say it's not is kind of stupid.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
F150 limited. Any f150 eb 3.5 2wd, any 5.7 dodge 2wd , any gm with 6.2 2wd. There are lots. Hey I’ve had 5 raptors and won’t have anything else but it’s not a drag racer , don’t fool yourself. Tuned makes a huge difference
How the hell did you twist this into a "get something else for a drag racer"? All that was said is a Raptor is fast for a 4X4 truck! To says it's slow for what it is, is just untrue and dumb. Nobody hinted at, let alone said, "The Raptor is the fastest thing on the road! It will beat anything! I dusted a Bugatti last week! Nobody will ever have a faster vehicle than my truck!"

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just a comment on debate technique, guys. If you have to add "for a truck" after "fast", it doesn't help your case. Rather the opposite.
I have to disagree with you. Nobody ever said the Raptor is a drag race truck. It's fast for what it is. If all I cared about was straight line speed I would be looking at a fast car that spent most of it's time in my garage. I'm actually looking at an M4 Comp x-drive right now to scratch that itch a little.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It always gets me going when some idiot complains that his truck that was designed to go fast on dirt roads in Mexico isn't as fast dragging on pavement as some sh!tbox that weighs a third as much. Guess what, guys? It corners like spilt f**k on asphalt compared to that sh!tbox, too. Get over it. It's like me complaining that my dress makes me look less manly. Sheesh. Oh, wait, wrong forum. ;)

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It always gets me going when some idiot complains that his truck that was designed to go fast on dirt roads in Mexico isn't as fast dragging on pavement as some sh!tbox that weighs a third as much. Guess what, guys? It corners like spilt f**k on asphalt compared to that sh!tbox, too. Get over it. It's like me complaining that my dress makes me look less manly. Sheesh. Oh, wait, wrong forum. ;)
1643309201074.png

Frogger22

“Not all who wander are lost” Tolkien
Reaction score
You shoulda put a V8 in it….those boat anchors really do fly @CoronaRaptor

You’d be popular in my physics classes….”ugh big wheel shape thingy turn slow-erly or something “

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you have gotten to be uncomfortable in your dress, try the link below. I saw these guys on Shark Tank the other night. You can even get a matching set for you and your significant other. Nothing says, "I'm a real man" like a onesie. https://romperjack.com/collections/shop-now/products/the-nautical-pre-order

1643317221615.png