Mud tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CB Freshness

FRF Addict
Reaction score
im looking for some tires that will do well in mud (i live in SC) but they also need to be rated for speed does anyone know of any or are km2s the best bet

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Try these, you'll never get stuck.:)

1.jpg

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Try these, you'll never get stuck.:)

1.jpg

HAHA yeah expecially for the size of truck it fits on you would have no problem :waytogo:

But like said above the toyos or the nittos would be good it just depends on how much..... Something good for pavenment and mud are like eating chocolate to lose weight. I've got 20k out of my mud grapplers by nitto with about 5/8 thread left. They seem pretty good on the highway but are LOUD as shit! But they look damn good and you don't have to worry about offroading.

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
i really want some good mud tires, but i also want ones that are capable of taking high speeds
Define "high speeds". 100? 125? 150? Just about any mud tire will be rated "S" (112 MPH) at the best. If you really want something rated for higher than that, the only thing I can think of would be BFG TA Projects (the real Baja tire), which are not mud tires, are expensive / hard to come by, heavy and if I recall correctly, they wear pretty fast on the street.

Banned
Reaction score
as suggested earlier, Toyo's would probably be the best bet for good in mud, and good road manners