GEN 2 MTB Tailgate Pad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gstahl

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bump on this thread... REI, Dakine, Jenson all say DLX Curve is unavailable. I can get at Amazon but a couple week wait to get it. Did anyone end up trying the Fox (is it a Raceface T2 copy). Any further thoughts on these?

Thanks!!!

katchup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ended up buying the race face t2. It fits perfect and is really nice. I recommend.

dreys

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If possible, please post a pic with the bike and pad while looking into the bed from the side. I would truly appreciate it. Wondering if I could use this with the DiamondBack rear portion flipped open?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are quite a few reviews (and videos) online for RaceFace T2 on F150s. See my post above, it's exactly the same pad and you should be able to find the angle you're looking for.

M3sparky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i just got this on the truck but the budge in the middle upper section on my tailgate is alot thicker than the rest of the tailgate. maybe because i have that pull down ladder inside the tailgate. but i have a hard time making this new fox overland pad sit flush to the tailgate or straight that is, due to the different thickness of the tailgate. anyone else have this problem?