MSRP in any state near California???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Frado760

Reaction score
Anyone have any leads on a dealership that I am still able to order at msrp? I ordered my gen 2 from out of state so I don’t mind paying
The delivery fee thanks in advance..

uscraptor51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any leads on a dealership that I am still able to order at msrp? I ordered my gen 2 from out of state so I don’t mind paying
The delivery fee thanks in advance..
I highly doubt it at this point…next best to MSRP during all of my investigation was $5,000 ADM. Still cheaper to find a truck somewhere in the U.S. and pay to have it shipped than paying a CA dealer $20k over. Sounds like most if not all of the 21’ orders/allocations are gone.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I highly doubt it at this point…next best to MSRP during all of my investigation was $5,000 ADM. Still cheaper to find a truck somewhere in the U.S. and pay to have it shipped than paying a CA dealer $20k over. Sounds like most if not all of the 21’ orders/allocations are gone.
OP posted that back in Jul. A little late to the party, eh!

poppakap

Reaction score
Where is 5? I keep getting told 10 and 20

uscraptor51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where is 5? I keep getting told 10 and 20
It’s out there, IF they even have anything available…there was a dealer in Idaho and Georgia who where only marking up $5k. I think the Georgia guys are all allocated/pre-sold, but they guys in Idaho might still have this one: