MPT tune plus Pedal Commander?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gargamel

Banned
Reaction score
Yea I'm really on the fence here... I feel like the truck makes enough power it just has horrible throttle response.

In the past I was the first person to tune and bastardize my vehicles warranty be damned but as I get older I am thinking of how nice it is to keep my warranty.

I may do the PC only but it seems like a gimmick fix.

Ugh decision decisions....

PC is definitely not a gimmick. It has been proven to make drivability much more impressive.

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think the question was actually getting the PC over a tune. Why waste the money on a tune and void the warranty? Get the PC, and be done with it... Safely.

if your worried about money so much id suggest a different hobby. i have a tune and love it.

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

I think the question was actually getting the PC over a tune. Why waste the money on a tune and void the warranty? Get the PC, and be done with it... Safely.

and you need to reread the op

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Right - get just the PC and no tune.

You have been Sasquatched !! :ROFLJest:

If you want more HP and smoother transmission shifts, get the JUST the MPT 93 PRX tune. If you want quicker throttle response without additional HP or transmission tuning, get JUST the PC.

Do not stack them and ignore everything Gargamel/Sasquatch has to say... :crazy: