ROUSH Performance PACs & Pedal Max In Stock Again!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We have ample supply of the Roush Performance PACs, Cold Air kits and the Pedal Max.

For those that are not familiar, the Roush Power Pack (Performance Pac) adds a high flow no oil Cold Air Kit and Roush Authorized Calibration.

The Performance Pac increases HP by 57 over stock and 73 ft-pd of torque over stock on the 19/20 models.

The calibration does require a computer reflash which is simple. You can take it to a dealer, or we have a rental/loaner laptop and module so you can do it yourself in about 5-10 minutes.

While there are other options out there, ROUSH is the only one that will give you an ADDITIONAL 3/36 power train warranty (ask for details)

The Pedal Max also just arrived. The Pedal Max can be used with or without the Roush power pack. The Pedal Max doesn’t tune the vehicle, but what it does do is increase throttle response and therefore performance. So with the Pedal Max, no more lag.

Raptor Forum Members can contact us at 317-93-GO SPV (call or text) or email us at
info @spvparts.com for special discount codes for products as Forum Members. We can’t specify products due to manufacture regulations, but if you have a Raptor and your looking for anything for it, you owe it to yourself to reach out to us first.

Visit SPVparts.com

John Trischler

cpost6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why take it to the dealer or use your rental/loaner laptop? Can’t we use our own laptop? Heck I can even use my own laptop on my 2018 BMW M3!

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Why take it to the dealer or use your rental/loaner laptop? Can’t we use our own laptop? Heck I can even use my own laptop on my 2018 BMW M3!

You can! You just need the proper module that plugs into your vehicles port.

For many people though, they don’t want to spend $280 for the usb to OBD2 port module. That’s why we offer the loaner including a dedicated laptop. The loaner kit isn’t a money maker for us. It’s just to convenience our customers with a service they can’t get elsewhere. You basically secure the kit for the wholesale value (so it gets returned to us) and then we refund all but about what covers shipping back and forth.

However, if you want to buy the module and download the free Roush software, you can do that too with your own laptop!
Here is a link-

https://specialtyperformanceparts.c...ule-for-roush-calibrations-tuning-see-details

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
UPDATE-

We WILL be having a BF sale on ROUSH Products starting Nov 25th at 12:01 am.

Feel free to email us at info @ spvparts.com for details or to be notified.

John

SPVparts.com
317-93-GO-SPV

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Is this the same type of USB to OBD cable that Forscan uses?

Are you talking about for the Roush Power Pack?
It doesn't come with a flash device at all. It comes with a Calibration cade you give to a Ford dealer. However, We have loaner laptops and Modules for those that want to tune them theirselves.

John

MetalDaze

Reaction score
Yes, for the Power Pack. Just wondering if my laptop and USB to OBD cable I use for forescan would work to avoid needing to borrow yours.