Mounting Rigid 30" upper grill above FORD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

UniqueOne

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Time will tell. I have snapshot from their website, receipt, invoice, etc. I am waiting for what Rigid Industries has to say. I can post all of my evidents here. FRF members can justify. I hope that Rigid Industries would come clean on this. It might be bug in their accounting but make me a little bit scary to do business with them.

RaptorVette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We are currently devolving our own upper grille 30" Kit to go along with all of our other Raptor OEM kits. The install looks super clean. That's and insane amount of light behind the grille of a Raptor.

Thanks for supporting Rigid Industries and an American Made product!!

Any updates on availability on this? And would you have to loose the front camera?

Rigid Industries LED Lighting | Leader in Off road LED light bars, truck LED lights, Marine LEDs, and Industrial LEDs

Attachments

• 2013 Ford F150 Raptor Grille – Fits 30” RDS-Series Light – Price = $849.99.jpg
    2013 Ford F150 Raptor Grille – Fits 30” RDS-Series Light – Price = $849.99.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 30