Moto Metal Skull Wheels?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
anyone heard of these? are they worth while? i never heard of them but to me they look pretty damn awesome and would love them on my Raptor, but only if they good wheels. and i dont mean like race ready good, i need em for mostly daily driver with some beatings being taken. they are on amazon... dunno if that means much either way... but $125 per wheel, thinking some General Grabbers with the red out on an Orange SCREW.....

515pwnw5EmL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

6 lug 17x9. whatcha guys think?

Edit: also im an idiot when it comes to tire sizing codes.... i know 315 means 35" tire... what else would i be looking for for tires to fit these rims?

heres the link to amazon's page for these too Amazon.com: Moto Metal Skull (Series MO909) Gloss Black Machined Face - 17 X 9 Inch Wheel: Automotive

Last edited:
OP
OP
JuggNuttz

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would say no. Those look like something some bro kid would put on his tacoma "prerunner" wanna be.

hehe the skulls thing is me tho.... 2 tats involving skulls, hell the shirt im wearing right now has a giant skull on it lol and the grill on my 99 f-250 is this...

skulls_grille_steel.jpg

my truck is red tho.

and funny you say toyota.... when googling trying to find reviews on em, there was a toyota forum and people liked it.... dammit....

i do still like the look tho... just wondering if they are accually a decent rim, or utter crap.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If your asking quality i had some 18" moto metals on my last truck. It wasn't these but i was happy with them. They held up very well.

OP
OP
JuggNuttz

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
yeah i was kinda thinking about the cleaning of them.... being painted aluminum... taking a brusk top them could mess up the paint... which sucks...

i just happened to see these and thought they looked kinda cool, gave it some personality and a different look from the desert runners everyone else is doing to Raptors. and dont get me wrong i do like the desert look, i really like the runner bumpers.... i also like being just a bit different from everyone else heh.

so i dunno.... i guess i probably wont, but never know. thanks for the info and opinions guys!