Morimoto Announces NEW 2nd Gen XB Headlights for Gen2 Raptors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
For sure.

the manual on site looks like it has the adjustment points only for the first generation.
Are you able to adjust these without removing them?
Yeah there’s a single adjustment screw on the top

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rayofsi

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
got mine installed, noticeable difference over gen 1. plan on wiring mine up to upfitter since i just put in a switch pros sp9100, plenty of space to control my lights.

TheTeej

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah there’s a single adjustment screw on the top

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aren’t there a couple others? Left/right and high beam? I found mine were basically good on those thankfully since I couldn’t get to them without removing the housing partially

did need to come up a lot on the top adjuster but that was easy

mattl600

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Aren’t there a couple others? Left/right and high beam? I found mine were basically good on those thankfully since I couldn’t get to them without removing the housing partially

did need to come up a lot on the top adjuster but that was easy

perhaps that’s Gen 1 Lights ?

mattl600

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
could be - I was looking at the instructions on their website. Should have paid more attention prior to install. Perhaps someone could clarify if the gen 2 lights truly only have one point of adjustment?

yup. The instructions in their wire such as they’re technically
Not their 2nd gen.

I’ll let others chime in because I winter be adjusting mine until tonight.

mattl600

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One thing I do notice is I opted to not do the Bugatti start up sequence wiring to the fuse box.

rmeoved all the resistors not needed and have proper operation except... no DRLs. I can turn on my parking lights and low beams and all properly function but if I leave the lights in “auto” I don’t have anything during daylight hours.

TheTeej

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One thing I do notice is I opted to not do the Bugatti start up sequence wiring to the fuse box.

rmeoved all the resistors not needed and have proper operation except... no DRLs. I can turn on my parking lights and low beams and all properly function but if I leave the lights in “auto” I don’t have anything during daylight hours.

that is correct. Unless you have forscan you need that fuse box tap to have the bright outline drls

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

That's what the DRL harness is for. As mentioned if you use Forscan you can enable it but it'll only work I believe when in driving mode. Otherwise you should just hookup the DRL harness to get the full effect.

And there's only 1 adjustment screw at the top you need to worry about. it'll do all 4 lows on each side.

rayofsi

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
has anyone wired to upfitter instead of fusebox?? i'm asking because i need a full blackout mode. and when wired into the fusebox, it sort of kills that idea.