More power tuning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kpg81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mpt told me today about 2 weeks for the 18 files. It's not in their hands though, they are waiting on whoever it is that releases info to them. My order is in... Just waiting...

Oh, they just told you 2 weeks as well? They told me 2 weeks.. over 3 weeks ago. Guess the timer has been reset, again. :win:

Jred2255

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone hearing an odd noise only at high RPM (last 1000 revs) under full throttle? Hard to explain, it's a weird rapid popping sound, not very loud. Heard it in two MPT tuned trucks.

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is their nothing that can be done about that idiot on this site. He has no useful information or anything. He just trolls every thread

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Is their nothing that can be done about that idiot on this site. He has no useful information or anything. He just trolls every thread

Dude, you totally weren’t around for all the fantastic weep hole propaganda the user formerly known as sasquatch77 was spewing. I see it’s got another account active today too. It just keeps opening accounts to have conversations with itself while we are along for the ride.

This person has a significant mental disorder bordering on cuckoo for f*cking cocoa puffs. The one personality with the minuscule attachment to our reality only gets a little play time while the remaining personalities drive this person further and further into ecoboost hating psychosis. Seriously, when LV was being reported, the I was checking here for posts by the accounts being used by the user formerly known as sasquatch77 and was surprised that it was not the LV murderer. I was for sure it finally popped it’s cork but it looks like not yet.

That’s where this kind of illness ends.

Boosted1

Reaction score
What tune do y'all use for everyday driving? Should I use 93 prx full time? Any recommendations?

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone hearing an odd noise only at high RPM (last 1000 revs) under full throttle? Hard to explain, it's a weird rapid popping sound, not very loud. Heard it in two MPT tuned trucks.

Yea sadly we've encountered this many times now. At first, it was just after a fresh flash, but it has occurred several time since as well on a later revision that has been on for weeks. My best description of it is bouncing off the rev limiter, likely related to the trans tuning too. We need to try and replicated it while logging to give mike some more useful info to work from.

Last edited: