Modded 2010 Raptor vs. Stock 2017 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
You're seriously a ********. Get a life boy... why waste your time posting ********? Your truck is badass. So is mine. End of story.

I'm the *******? You're the one quoting me in two different threads to say the same thing.

Calling me boy? Are you ******* foghorn leghorn or something? I'm posting dumb shit and making your ****** hurt because It's really, really entertaining. Go ahead and consult your internet for dummies book for an appropriate response. I'll wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nordic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna drip Summer's Eve into the exhaust, to keep all those queefs I'll being spewing into G1's faces, smelling fresh.

#doucheyourraptorwhileyoudrive

johnjoemd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm the *******? You're the one quoting me in two different threads to say the same thing.

Calling me boy? Are you ******* foghorn leghorn or something? I'm posting dumb shit and making your ****** hurt because It's really, really entertaining. Go ahead and consult your internet for dummies book for an appropriate response. I'll wait.

Act like a bitch and you'll get treated like one.

:baby:

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It is more fun on fb these days. Though this thread has been a roller coaster of fun.

Yea fb is usually a hot mess. I'm gonna have to read this whole thing tomorrow at work , not like I'm doing anything important anyhow [emoji19]

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea fb is usually a hot mess. I'm gonna have to read this whole thing tomorrow at work , not like I'm doing anything important anyhow [emoji19]

It might be quicker for you to just watch a fast and furious movie.

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It might be quicker for you to just watch a fast and furious movie.

Which one there are like 30 haha...I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's probably the first two that'll sum up the thread nicely

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Which one there are like 30 haha...I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's probably the first two that'll sum up the thread nicely

Yeah anything with torreto talking about 10 second cars and losing by an inch or a mile.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Act like a bitch and you'll get treated like one.

:baby:

Oh we're doing insults from chapter 1? Make sure you grab one for the other thread :rofl:

johnjoemd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh we're doing insults from chapter 1? Make sure you grab one for the other thread :rofl:

That's a good little boy. Keep trying to come up with a come back to save face.

#littlebitch

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah anything with torreto talking about 10 second cars and losing by an inch or a mile.

That bad huh...I'm going to have to buy one of these things...as long as all the hose clamps are tight I should be good, then I can race with the big boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.