Modded 2010 Raptor vs. Stock 2017 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThugHunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Outside your house in the FBI Surveillance Van
I found the whole situation very odd and feared for my safety. I don't want you hunting me down and murdering me like i'm some... thug...

Get a grasp on reality for once in you internet posting life. You make a public post with a "Private" message I sent you, mentioned nothing about your concern for safety in that post, mocked it, laughed at it and had zero regard for my safety in a society where cops are being ambushed and murdered at record rates for no reason at all.

I do everything possible to make my identity secure, which is why I PM'd you to resolve our dispute. You flip it on me by making it public. Apparently you held a grudge, because you remembered me, while I had already moved on and forgotten who that conversation was even with until you're bringing it up. Yet you're in fear. SMH!

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 PM ----------

Oh yeah. He shouldn't have said what PD he works for, can't be that many award winning pursuit officers with gen2 Raptors in Austin.

Can you imagine if BLM got that info?!

You posted that info. and my perception to your comment is that is a threat. Once again, who should be in fear for their safety at this point?

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Edit:

Lets sum this one up:

-Thread started with a video that showed a largely pointless comparison of the two trucks
-People point out that maybe drag racing isn't the most valid comparison of performance for two off-road trucks
-Other people get upset because speed matters
-Yet others don't understand that drag queen speed doesn't translate perfectly to the dirt.
-Some try to explain
-Explanations ignored and illogical comparisons to road cars are made
-The idea of outrunning your suspension is introduced, and largely ignored by people making road car and drag queen comparisons
-Thughunter and Gilligan have a reunion
-Zane posts a meme
-a guy named chris who misspelled his name when joining posts some rules
-And we're here....

Last edited:

SonnyAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Edit:

Lets sum this one up:

-Thread started with a video that showed a largely pointless comparison of the two trucks
-People point out that maybe drag racing isn't the most valid comparison of performance for two off-road trucks
-Other people get upset because speed matters
-Yet others don't understand that drag queen speed doesn't translate perfectly to the dirt.
-Some try to explain
-Explanations ignored and illogical comparisons to road cars are made
-The idea of outrunning your suspension is introduced, and largely ignored by people making road car and drag queen comparisons
-Thughunter and Gilligan have a reunion
-Zane posts a meme
-a guy named chris who misspelled his name when joining posts some rules
-And we're here....

Glad I now know what I missed since the video wasn't there...Good times...

CSJr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@ThugHunter and @Gilligan please redact some private info in your posts. We wouldn't want any violence being traced back to the FRF medium. The former should know that any private information posted on the internet is not safe. The latter should understand that public disputes are bad for all involved.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
@ThugHunter and @Gilligan please redact some private info in your posts. We wouldn't want any violence being traced back to the FRF medium. The former should know that any private information posted on the internet is not safe. The latter should understand that public disputes are bad for all involved.

Yeah for ****'s sake guys, practice safe internetting. Always use protection...
dsl-modem-******,6-M-193342-13.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.