Modded 2010 Raptor vs. Stock 2017 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
absolutely, and it makes me wonder why gen 1 and gen 2 owners cant just get along and have a good time... but then again this is the internet and in real life people are buddy buddy.

you don't see this type of crap with any other gen 1/2/3/4/5/100 vehicles.

Yep next year your 17 will be < 18 :crazy:

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

It started with "Wha wha I want my oh so so sweet sounding V8, not this new ****** ecopoof" then it went down hill from there :lol2:

If it had a V8, even the same old tired V8, none of this would be happening as they can't accept a new modern non-V8 with less cylinders kicking their J1's ass.

So when the ttv8 comes out I bet you even bitch about this saying never. :flipthebird:

stealthfrc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had mine in the air before the paper plats where off also headers tune CAI but it was new to me and I've always wanted headers. 68k with all but when I say ordered with everything that's what it is.

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

Price actualy went down in 13 and more in 14. Big jump now but every year they have made it better ********* that are bitching hear, guess what next year you'll have a inferior truck to the 18's get used to it or buy a new one every year if you're that insecure and it sounds like a lot of you j2 are and will sell out and buy something else in the long run. **** on *******.

actually next year it will be the same, but yes thats typically what happens, not sure what your trying to prove here :facepalm:

actually, im really not sure what you even said... :ROFLJest:

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

Yep next year your 17 will be < 18 :crazy:

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

So when the ttv8 comes out I bet you even bitch about this saying never. :flipthebird:

oh, so your one of those guys.... hahahahahah

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i haven't dropped 70k on shit lol.
mine is moving just perfect, ordered end of OCT, and it gets built in a week. exactly what my dealer told me. no mark up or any of that crap. of course you test drive before signing papers.
people went thru the exact same thing with gen 1's

no one is trying to pursued you into anything, someones got to keep the old dinosaurs on the road ;)

Most of us never got to test drive a g1 actual limited production SVT back then.

stealthfrc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Most of us never got to test drive a g1 actual limited production SVT back then.

well, usually when you walk into a dealer to buy a truck.... before signing those papers, you take it for a spin. if you don't, your a full blown idiot. i call that a test drive. even if you ordered it, when it arrives, before signing... you take it for a drive.

RAPTERRIER

Full Access On Your Mom
Reaction score

When responding to me, I prefer that you to do so with coherent sentences :lol2:

I believe I got the gist of your back woods linguistics however. In responding, if Ford ever makes a V8 Raptor with twin turbos (highly unlikely to happen) I would of course buy that one. For now, Ford is producing the Gen II which soundly kicks J1 ass....:owned2:

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
When responding to me, I prefer that you to do so with coherent sentences :lol2:

I believe I got the gist of your back woods linguistics however. In responding, if Ford ever makes a V8 Raptor with twin turbos (highly unlikely to happen) I would of course buy that one. For now, Ford is producing the Gen II which soundly kicks J1 ass....:owned2:

Wilson is dyslexic, for the record.

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Why are you so ******* stupid? :alone:

marilynsride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well, my post wasnt just directed to you but seems you took it to heart.... sorry about that little buddy.

of course your not going to see someone take a $65k truck and bring it into the woods right after signing the papers....
serious question, when the gen 1's came out how many of you brought it offroading right after purchasing it? and i dont mean you took the dirt road home... please... don't ******** either.
also, what maybe 100 people have these right now? maybe a little more? how many gen 1's are there in peoples hands plus look at the value of them... your going to see more willing to bring a 30-40k truck offroad then a brand new 17 they paid 60-70k for... the gen 1 is 7 years old, the gen 2 is a few months old... give it time, its common sense.

This right here is the main source of friction between gen 1 and jennifers. Ill bet you can read this 100 times and not realize the fact that you asked this question erases any credibility you have on the subject. yes there are a lot of street queens but most of the active members on this forum could not wait to get their truck in the dirt and do some serious off roading and modding. they wear their cab strikes as a badge of honor.

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just saying........

p885882454-5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.