miles to empty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
93 octane, Supercrew and usually around 485 500 and have seen around 565 but I usually get on the power whenever I can.

zemuron99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My numbers are hand calculated, and I've gone into Forscan and re-programmed the 'constant' the computer uses in the calculation. I'm usually within 0.1-0.2 mpg between what the truck shows and the hand-calc value. Granted the hand-calc value can vary as well depending on the angle of the truck when you're filling. If you're nose-down you may squeeze a bit more in lowering MPG. Nose-up and the pump will shut off sooner, with fewer gallons in the apparent MPG rises. But over 2 years time, as seen in my Fuelly avatar I'm still over 17 mpg, and when I'm near home I mostly use the same station to fill up, so those variables are somewhat minimized. And I DO enjoy the twin turbos a-plenty :). But, I also do mostly open road driving (and stay in the 'sweet spot' of 68-72 mph w/adaptive cc), not too much stop-and-go city driving. Venture is my 'fun' recreational ride, not so much a grocery getter.

Xtinct

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My numbers are hand calculated, and I've gone into Forscan and re-programmed the 'constant' the computer uses in the calculation. I'm usually within 0.1-0.2 mpg between what the truck shows and the hand-calc value. Granted the hand-calc value can vary as well depending on the angle of the truck when you're filling. If you're nose-down you may squeeze a bit more in lowering MPG. Nose-up and the pump will shut off sooner, with fewer gallons in the apparent MPG rises. But over 2 years time, as seen in my Fuelly avatar I'm still over 17 mpg, and when I'm near home I mostly use the same station to fill up, so those variables are somewhat minimized. And I DO enjoy the twin turbos a-plenty :). But, I also do mostly open road driving (and stay in the 'sweet spot' of 68-72 mph w/adaptive cc), not too much stop-and-go city driving. Venture is my 'fun' recreational ride, not so much a grocery getter.

Thats a great idea. Any info on the setting that has the constant?

Supergumby5000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im always right around 550 +/- 30 or so, depending on my commute traffic. 35 miles one way, half freeway, half stop and go traffic lights, flat florida roads, 93 octane.

my mpg dropped way down when i gave 87 octane a shot.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
560-570 on average. 93 octane, mostly highway, sea level, flat roads. Finish out the tank 425-450 miles on average. Normally lasts 2 weeks and that’s cool with me. If I play with it more I could run it dry just before that time, Or if I drive more.

WH7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw 676 once on our trip to Utah. Around home it's usually 585 give or take.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Broke 500 a few times and thought something was wrong with my truck. I’m usually around around 440 in my Screw. Like Donanvan...how the hell are y’all getting those numbers! Lol