MFT v3.5 Letter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

linnwgetin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did the update earlier this week and now a weird issue that has happened twice so far since then. It happened yesterday and then this morning before I went to work, the radio shows "Entertainment Off" and you can't press anything to turn on the radio.

Yesterday I just pulled over into a parking lot to turn off and back on the truck which worked. This morning I was like what the heck, I used the voice command and was able to tell it to turn the radio on the a Sirius station and it worked after that. In any case, I may need to schedule something with the dealership to get this fixed so that Raptor start-up splash screen will be a plus.

I do believe this means your radio module is going to take a crap!! Mine had this happen slow at first and restarting the truck would work at first and then it became more and more common until finally the radio would not even turn on. The ENTERTAINMENT tab could not be pushed at all and the knob would not turn it on either. Took it in 2 different times and it took a new RADIO MODULE which they had to order. Once the new module was in and the software re-installed I had the radio back and the raptor splash screen. If you go into my profile and read my posts you will see the problems I had with all of this back around thanksgiving. It sucked.

rap7or

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HaHa. I went to the sync page and it said i was eligible for update. I ordered and received the nav card the next day. Went to install and it said I was already on that version. I guess I should have looked first. Oops.

Mike Hammer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the update works with with A3 card and A4 card, thats what my dealer said anyway, not sure if he is right.The A4 card is the latest, thats the one you should use.

mwright4679

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did mine tonight and had the same problem as Hammer.

Thanks for the follow up Hammer, I would have been stuck until i could get into dealership had you not followed up... :cheers:

OK, dealer got same results as me, so they disconnected the battery and then reconnected, then it took the update.

So if this happens to you, before you go to the dealer, try the battery disconnect for a reboot of the MTF.

tipnring

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CCPU 4.29.12285
Nav App Version 3.34.4
A4 card which is the map

This is what I have on my 2013

I also have the Raptor logo on start up. I took it to the dealer today to have it done. They had to call the hotline to find out how to download the Raptor graphics.

Now my Iphone 5 syncs up very quickly every time. Before the update it was hit or miss, sometimes connecting sometimes not.

Not sure if the updated software fixed something or maybe it is just a coincidence.

Last edited: