Method 305 offset 25

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jjdelgado

Reaction score
Anyone running method wheels with 25 offset. Can you post pics and do you get any rubbing. How’s the ride quality

Also post a pic if you’re running 0 offset.
I spoke to a member on here about this dilemma I’m having of choosing offset just wanna get some pictures and more input from other members as well.

Grizzly

Reaction score
See post #1772 in this thread. Not 305s but 313s with +25 offset. I didn't notice any change in ride quality and there is no rubbing with the stock tires.

brodon

Reaction score
I did a quick search on the forum and this comes up. Exactly what you want if you are running a gen 2. I am assuming you are based on the profile pic.

yoopercharged

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update with the 25 offset?
I apologize for the truck being so dirty. I've been running the +25s for about a year now. Also switched from the KM3 to the K02. This setup is about perfectly flush with the fender. With the face of the wheel being closer to the hub, there's a little less concavity but not enough to bother me. I much prefer this look.

IMG20231122093845.jpgIMG20231122093853.jpg

tlrmade

Reaction score
I apologize for the truck being so dirty. I've been running the +25s for about a year now. Also switched from the KM3 to the K02. This setup is about perfectly flush with the fender. With the face of the wheel being closer to the hub, there's a little less concavity but not enough to bother me. I much prefer this look.

View attachment 433407View attachment 433408

Im considering the KM3s are they a LOT more loud highway than the K02s? thanks in advance and love that blue!

yoopercharged

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im considering the KM3s are they a LOT more loud highway than the K02s? thanks in advance and love that blue!
Thanks! The KM3's were under 10,000 miles and much louder than my new K02's. I could have tolerated them but I do a lot of 7hr drives shuttling between Michigan and Wisconsin where I just want silence and the radio on low. They're also quite bad in ice. Being in Tennessee that's less of a factor for you. It really depends how you drive the truck. If you've got a loud exhaust and/or don't mind turning up the radio then it's probably fine. I just prefer comfort and the K02's provide all the off-road traction I've ever needed.

EndlessEight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the 703s with +25mm offset with my Gen 3. They sit may 1/4 out from stock non-beadlocks and do not rub at full lock (I never expected them to either).