metal mulisha exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Until now I didn't even know they made exhaust systems. I haven't heard of anyone here running that but you never know.

JSIN138

Reaction score
I didn't know about this product either. Looks like MM teamed up with Gibson. Yes, that's a 6" exit.

I just received my Roush today & am stoked on it. This Gibson is not for my taste, but hey someone's gonna like it. In the video Deegan explains his design.

From GibsonPerformance.com:

• Features large 4-inch mandrel-bent stainless tubing with factory style hangers, band clamps and all hardware for easy bolt on installation.
  • Gibson's Superflow Performance non-packed straight-thru muffler delivers a powerful "big block" sound with increased power and torque. All welded construction, baffled & chambered for better volume efficiency with unrestricted flow.
  • Giant 6" Black Ceramic Coated Round Rolled Slash Cut Tip
  • Exits on passenger side behind the rear tire
  • Exceeds some state sound requirements
  • Lifetime Limited Warranty

ScreenShot2012-07-11at84939PM.png

60-0017_prod_img_01.jpg

Brian Deegan's Metal Mulisha F150 by Gibson Exhaust at SEMA 2011 - YouTube

Last edited:

Prybar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually, he's an f'in genius. He's profited off the stupidity of the hoards that wear his t-shirts and hats.

In that respect I guess you were right. I think more likely he was a lucky punk who was in the right place at the right time. I used to race with him in the late 90's He was a punk then....he's a punk now.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I had heard that about him when he used to race MX. I respect the fact that he cashed in on the "Flat Bill Bro" demographic wanting just ridiculous things. At the same time, he does strike me as a tool.

Oh and this exhaust is completely horrid. a 6" tip? ****.

Steele16

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I run single 3.5" (stock 6 liter psd tail pipe) with an aero turbine muffler and it works really well... Loud, but works awesome. 4" wouldn't be bad at all.