MagnaFlow D-Fit Muffler (#19465)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t think you can improve upon the stock exhaust for sound quality. Just the steel on that thing alone is twice the gauge of the aftermarket jobbers. I finally am switching back to stock after 3 years of trial and error with cat backs. I’m hoping stock with some green cat Downpipes will be the bread and butter sound.

TRMFAM

Reaction score
I wouldn't recommend deleting your resonator is will rasp like a SOB if you do.
Interesting...I thought I discovered while researching the exhausts the muffler is the same muffler in the full MF kit...that has the res delete and new tail pipes. Do you know if that is correct? I have not heard the rasp in the full on kits I have seen on the Internet?

I love the sound...it is perfect for what I wanted...a little louder and a little deeper than stock.

tomcruise

Reaction score
Interesting...I thought I discovered while researching the exhausts the muffler is the same muffler in the full MF kit...that has the res delete and new tail pipes. Do you know if that is correct? I have not heard the rasp in the full on kits I have seen on the Internet?

I love the sound...it is perfect for what I wanted...a little louder and a little deeper than stock.

You are correct, the D-fit muffler is the same muffler in the full MF kit. If I were you, i'd start with the d-fit muffler and see how you like the sound. Then if you still want to go louder you can do a res delete.

TRMFAM

Reaction score
You are correct, the D-fit muffler is the same muffler in the full MF kit. If I were you, i'd start with the d-fit muffler and see how you like the sound. Then if you still want to go louder you can do a res delete.

I was getting worried about my memory...and I have zero plans to delete the res...I love it and still thank you for finding this solution. Exactly the sound I wanted!

Woolaroc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it still possible to get the muffler only? Seeing this on the Magnaflow site it comes with pipes.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Is it still possible to get the muffler only? Seeing this on the Magnaflow site it comes with pipes.

This is technically what they call the D-Fit Muffler setup:

19465_77d26da5-f76f-4313-a0ba-4a14c11e06a6_1500x.jpg

You can't just buy the muffler only. That said, if you did want to go muffler only, you could buy an aftermarket muffler and cut and weld. This D-Fit kit will bolt into place without cutting or welding.

I've got them in stock if you'd like to grab one. Forum pricing plus free shipping. Feel free to send me a PM.

RapidRedGEN2DFW

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was hoping for some better or newer sound clips too. I went ahead and ordered the Magnaflow direct fit yesterday. It should be here Friday.