(MA) First Truck - why not a Raptor!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
DjMuzz

DjMuzz

Reaction score
Welcome, and holy monster truck !
Does it fit in the garage ?
Mine barely does in stock form.
Raptor is my first truck too, and I'm loving it.
Quite a change, particularly when washing it, whew.
Enjoy !

It does thankfully! That was honestly my biggest concern prior to purchase. It's tight, but it works :)
mJglVso.jpg

And I hear that! Gave it its first wash the other day and sure does add some time and effort over what I'm used to. Quite a job ahead of me to do a paint correction and sealant on it!

Where did those bumper lights come from? I don’t think that I have ever seen those before.

I hadn't either. I'll see if I can find a make/model on them, otherwise I'll text the previous owner and follow-up

Chris retired grunt

Reaction score
It does thankfully! That was honestly my biggest concern prior to purchase. It's tight, but it works :)
mJglVso.jpg

And I hear that! Gave it its first wash the other day and sure does add some time and effort over what I'm used to. Quite a job ahead of me to do a paint correction and sealant on it!

I hadn't either. I'll see if I can find a make/model on them, otherwise I'll text the previous owner and follow-up
Thanks

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Go back to stock sized wheels and tires and you have a real winner there.....welcome!!!

Topher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! what fog light kit is this?
Beautiful truck, just got mine 3 weeks ago and loving it.

Edit sorry I should of kept reading. Looks like someone answered that question

Last edited: