Low Mileage Front and Rear Factory Shocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

demnraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a set of Front (mid perched) factory shocks and a set of factory rears. They have 17k miles on them. They would make a great set of replacements with those with high miles or if someone just wanted an extra set. Cleaning out my garage since I sold the truck and just need them gone. $1000 +shipping for the set or I am willing to separate in pairs. I also have a set of factory leafs I'll throw in for another $200 if interested. I will upload photos tonight when I get home off work.

Last edited:

RajunRaptor37

Reaction score
New Orleans

Hey, man. I'm in New Orleans and I'm willing to drive and pick up your suspension. Please text me at #504-451-6363.

Like I said I can drive to Humble to pick these up. My truck's fox shox have 90,000 miles and are leaking. I could really use your low mileage set. Thanks.

OP
OP
demnraptor

demnraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fronts are sold but here is all the rear components. $500+ shipping for shocks and $700+ shipping for everything.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 135