Lost my Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

puddle hunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had to take my son's Raptor away for a while after he smashed it into mine. He saw it as the end of the world... I saw it as a moment to learn from.

He eventually saw it from my point of view... after a time-out... and a cookie... and a hug from mom. Here's a pic of the aftermath... you can see the little pipsqueak trying to duck behind his truck.
1382096_10202385459817125_703903945_n.jpg

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know I'm terrible. I make those dang kids work for crap a concept that is sadly lost. My second eldest asked me to borrow gas money once, she was 21 or 22 at the time, I said sure I'll give you $30 bucks. She was shocked. Said seriously mom you're going to give me the money. I said why sure. I love you. You go mow the lawn for me and I'll give you the $30. Btw she didn't live at home at the time. Lol.
Should know better than to ask for money.

When I'd go off to college, my dad would sometimes ask if I needed money. I think I took it once..... I'm still paying back that $20 bill. Lol....

Win $500 Freedom Motorsports shopping spree when you buy a raffle ticket for Avery:
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f195/november-pay-forward-event-38746/#post780993

D

Deleted member 12951

My son asked me once for money to pay his auto insurance. I wrote up a contract we both signed and charged him 7% interest for a 6 month loan. Could care less if anyone thinks I am a bad parent, you haven't had to deal with my kids the last 20 years....

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
So.... Daddy took away your Raptor and is FORCING you to drive a lowly FX4.... Poor baby, are you going to be ok, skippy? I'm kind of worried about you... Should I call the Whaa..whaa...whaambulance?

And I thought that Yolo shit was over with... Your friends must be super cool!

SlwQpLU6Yr0TkgkxU131oaasGutQPKkENoeoHi53WecdHP_5Jk.jpg

Fb73

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dawson-crying.jpg

Buy that Raptor with your own money, that will solve the parental issue...Wait you can't ? Aaawwww

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I never realized what pieces of shit fx4's are until I read this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.