Looking to buy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fuzzy Dice

Reaction score
Not sure if you're still looking but for anyone else who finds this thread, it made a difference in my insurance for a 5.4L vs. a 6.2L. I had the 5.4L and it put me in the "standard" category whereas the 6.2 would have bumped it to "performance". Just something to consider.

Also I had a lot of issues with my sunroof not closing. The plastic bits in the tracks got mangled an broken. I think it's a common issue but with 2010's and prior only. Could be mistaken on the years though. Something to look out for if you decide to try to find a 2010 with a 5.4. I ordered the fix-it kit from Sunroof Doctor and took an afternoon swapping out the track parts. Not too hard but kind of a pain taking the interior apart (being a SCAB made it easy to take the headliner out, no idea how SCREW owners do it with the post in the way!) and figuring out exactly what I was doing with the sunroof track.