Looking to buy a Raptor, some questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It depends on how much more. Having a warranty is a good idea on a used car, especially a Raptor. Things like shocks and steering racks tend to go out and are covered under warranty.

My future in-laws have a place up in Bozeman. I'll have to bring the Raptor up and have you show me around this summer [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well we should get a few of you guys down here too to check out some high speed trails in the Red Desert!

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Well we should get a few of you guys down here too to check out some high speed trails in the Red Desert!

I'm down! Now that she rides on a trailer I can drive a lot farther. Those Projects on the pavement is our torture after 2.5 hrs...

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm down! Now that she rides on a trailer I can drive a lot farther. Those Projects on the pavement is our torture after 2.5 hrs...

Well as Noah and Shai Hulud found out. It's only about 15 miles to fun from my place. Summer time, you can connect the trails and go for days! Just gotta escape once in a while for gas.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Well as Noah and Shai Hulud found out. It's only about 15 miles to fun from my place. Summer time, you can connect the trails and go for days! Just gotta escape once in a while for gas.

Sounds awesome! I might have to bring a couple 55 gallon drums of fuel

OP
OP
K

KingRoman

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the replies, ended up scoring a fully loaded (minus sunroof) blue 2013 Raptor! It has 17k miles on it and got it for $46k. Another plus is I found the original owner on this forum and he confirmed the truck was in perfect condition before I bought i which made me feel better. Should be arriving early next week!

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the replies, ended up scoring a fully loaded (minus sunroof) blue 2013 Raptor! It has 17k miles on it and got it for $46k. Another plus is I found the original owner on this forum and he confirmed the truck was in perfect condition before I bought i which made me feel better. Should be arriving early next week!

Congratulations!!!

O2ShootTheJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score

nice deal! where did you end up finding it? (website I mean)

SHAI HULUD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congratulations on your purchase! Pics when you get it! Also, let us know when you get to Bozeman. You're only 2.5 hours north of me here in Northwest Wyoming. I've been thinking about putting together an enthusiasts group of some sort for us WY/MT/ID Raptor guys. Lots of wide open areas to explore at high speeds out here!