Looking for interest for my 2019 beadlock capable rims

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Turning Blue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Turning Blue thank you for that, I appreciate the positive response .... not sure where chiefapple got 5 from as I only have the 4 on my truck
YW. Raptors come with a spare that matches the originally equipped wheels and tires. So if yours had the beadlock capable option, then your spare should be the same. I added the tpms to my spare, and do a five tire rotation. Alot of guys don't. My tires usually need to be replaced due to age instead of tread wear, and an old spare may blow if you need it on a highway trip. One more thing on pricing is you can always come down, but the buyer won't offer more than you're asking...lol. Shipping can be expensive, so a local sale will be better for the buyer since you said shipping will be on them.

Wilbur

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good luck. The wheels usually go for about $600-$800 for all 5 with TPMS.
Where?? I looked for weeks everywhere (here, FB, ebay, CL) and the cheapest I ever found these were for $1500 no tires. I finally found a set of 4 for $1200 and jumped on them. I sold my base wheels for $800. Not arguing but genuinely curious.

Chiefapple

Full Access Member
Reaction score
YW. Raptors come with a spare that matches the originally equipped wheels and tires. So if yours had the beadlock capable option, then your spare should be the same. I added the tpms to my spare, and do a five tire rotation. Alot of guys don't. My tires usually need to be replaced due to age instead of tread wear, and an old spare may blow if you need it on a highway trip. One more thing on pricing is you can always come down, but the buyer won't offer more than you're asking...lol. Shipping can be expensive, so a local sale will be better for the buyer since you said shipping will be on them.
He said it has a steel spare, which is odd to me.

OP
OP
Rep732

Rep732

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Turning Blue I have the window sticker for the truck and the beadlock wheels were an addition from the factory and it may have something to do with the previous owner, they may have taken the factory rim I guess

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
$1200 for 5 is not bad at all. I paid $800 for a set of 4 with about 75-80% tread, no TPMS. Then took a few months but found a 5th with 100% tire (never on the ground) for $450/no TPMS. If I'd have come across a local set of five for that I'd have jumped on it.

OP
OP
Rep732

Rep732

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Zeusmotorworks thanks for the info, and thats a really good deal I'd think with those coming with tires with good tread.

So i should clarify a little better with my intentions. I have 4 rims, the tires on them is what started me looking for rims so they are good but maybe have a few thousand miles left and are starting to crack between the treads so I would prefer to sell the rims only with no tires and I'd leave the valve stems but im keeping the tpms sensors. I'm willing to work with anyone that wants them shipped but I'm not covering the full ride. I also should mention and I apologize for not mentioning that I'm looking to do this in about 2 weeks

justinh

Reaction score
Where?? I looked for weeks everywhere (here, FB, ebay, CL) and the cheapest I ever found these were for $1500 no tires. I finally found a set of 4 for $1200 and jumped on them. I sold my base wheels for $800. Not arguing but genuinely curious.

Same. I’m in Atlanta and have never seen a set of these for sale for less than $1200 (for 4).

I paid $1250 for 4, they were brand new takeoffs from a truck that had Methods added by the dealership.