Looking for a good shop to do the frame cut bumper in SoCal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
If you are in Orange County talk with Doug at Evil Manufacturing - 562-774-3845

If you are in LA there is James at Westside Offroad Group - 855-964-6373

In the valley I'd go up to Galpin Auto Sports - They are very good and the General Manager Tommy is great to work with - (818) 922-3800

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'll throw in another recommendation for SVC. They can probably do it with their eyes closed at this point.

OP
OP
benbachh

benbachh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I appreciate the input! I got an awesome deal at Outlaw Offroad in santa ana. They did some work on previous raptor. I thought it would be kinda funny if I called SVC to install a ADD bumper lol...

MotoXKing

Reaction score
9F2F780E-E29F-4CD5-99BC-046D73397448.jpeg I’d recommend doing it yourself.
Basic hand tools, sawzall with good metal blade, oscillating tool with plastic blade ( for the grill ) soldering iron with heat shrink wrap . ADD stuff comes with great instructions but oddly no cool stickers.
Took about six hours and beers.
Knowing how to fix it in the woods (priceless)

Megabass

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 118299 I’d recommend doing it yourself.
Basic hand tools, sawzall with good metal blade, oscillating tool with plastic blade ( for the grill ) soldering iron with heat shrink wrap . ADD stuff comes with great instructions but oddly no cool stickers.
Took about six hours and beers.
Knowing how to fix it in the woods (priceless)
that's funny; I got a sticker with my bumper but no instructions.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You could have bought a whole mess of tools for what you paid those guys to just turn some bolts and connect some wires for you.

FrodoTBaggins88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Doing my ADD Pro and FR intercooler + BOV myself in a few days. Honestly isn't a very difficult install. That $800 labor cost I saved is gonna buy me a new 60gal compressor :)