Looking for a good shop to do the frame cut bumper in SoCal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

benbachh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would anyone know of a shop or if someone could help with doing an install of the frame cut bumper with relocating the intercooler in SoCal? I’ve called a few shops and their charging an arm and leg to do this! 2500-3000 just in labor!! I could probably do this myself but I don’t have to tools and I don’t want to mess anything up. Any help would be great!!

chant1

Reaction score
Would anyone know of a shop or if someone could help with doing an install of the frame cut bumper with relocating the intercooler in SoCal? I’ve called a few shops and their charging an arm and leg to do this! 2500-3000 just in labor!! I could probably do this myself but I don’t have to tools and I don’t want to mess anything up. Any help would be great!!

SVC Offroad

waveslayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who have you called so we don't recommend shops that you have gotten bids from. RPG or Offroad HQ?

Side not, this Wednesday we are headed to Anza-borrego for a quick day trip

My wife thinks I only have 3 guns

Reaction score
$2500-$3000 is insane, sounds like some type of miscommunication or misunderstanding on their part. Our frame cut bumper is a 2-3 hour install & the intercooler kit is 4 hours. Say you do 7 cube lights, which take the longest to wire. Lets say that takes them 2 hours. So 9 hours at an average shop rate of $100 is still only $900. And theres many shops out there that can knock that whole install out quicker than that.