Lomax trifold tonneau cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

How'd you get it that cheap? Been searching around...seems everyone has them for $883 or so.

We have the Lomax available to FRF members at special price but I will be honest, I am not at $650 but we are not at $883 either. Shipping is expensive on this cover so I do have to take that into consideration.
I currently have 6 in stock, ready to go.

Freedom Motorsports has been a FRF sponsor vendor since 2012. Check our reviews.
Message me if you would like to get one today.

Mbdurham

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got mine on accident when I went to a local shop to have the bed rug installed I also ask about covers (as I was still researching) and they had a Lomax in stock and I liked the look. It’s been on for a few months now through some very hard rains and no leaks what so ever. Very low profile easy to remove and looks great. I paid $950 installed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

darkneo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had my Lomax cover for a few months now and it's awesome. Price is great, and quality of top notch. Easy to remove and it was so easy to install. So happy I didn't go for the Retrax.

OBX

Reaction score
I just bought the Lomax this past week. First rain it leaked, so I readjusted it, it still seems the one corner on the driver side by the cab will leak again. The rail doesn't seem to want to sit low enough to make a tight seal against the bed. Anyone have any tips on adjustments?

Can you I've an update as to how you like this and if you were able to resolve the leak?

BucksRunner

Reaction score
I was able to readjust the side rails and now I get a solid seal and thus no longer have any leaks. The side of my bed the rail went on very easily, the other side just took some fine tuning to get it to the point in which the seal was flush. I'm very happy with the cover to this point.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So can I take it that Lomax is also making them for Weathertech? They honestly look like a nice option and from what I can see, they lay really flush and are thin. Are they strong and have good construction? In most cases reasonably water tight?

The only thing I noticed is you have to open the tailgate to gain access to the cover release? Nothing external to do this correct? If the tailgate is locked, your cover is as well? Decent security? I would like to be able to gain access from the top and not have to always open the tailgate. But if the tailgate method works I’d like to hear from others who are happy with it?

Thanks

Mbdurham

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve had mine on for about 5 moths now and love it no issues leaks etc. when I was getting my bed rug installed I ask so out covers and they had that one so I took a chance because I liked the look and features without much research and got lucky

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Spectragod

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've had mine since March, prior to that, I had one on my '13, outstanding product, no complaints, I ordered direct from the factory, and shipping was free, both times.