Livernois Shelby GT1000R Mag Shoot Photos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

peppercorn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the follow up, a rough ballpark figure is what I am interested in rather than trying to pin you down on a product price when said product hasn't been developed yet.

Raptor62

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is one wicked Shelby and I love the color. Is that the Super Snake hood or a TrueFiber hood? Are the stripes painted on?

OP
OP
Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That is one wicked Shelby and I love the color. Is that the Super Snake hood or a TrueFiber hood? Are the stripes painted on?

Thanks!

It is a Suncoast KR Style Fiberglass Hood. The quality is very good and it didn't take much prep. We wanted to paint the stripes on the entire car, but the customer wanted them to be vinyl, so we just added stripes to the hood to match the OEM stripes.

-Rick

Raptor62

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks!

It is a Suncoast KR Style Fiberglass Hood. The quality is very good and it didn't take much prep. We wanted to paint the stripes on the entire car, but the customer wanted them to be vinyl, so we just added stripes to the hood to match the OEM stripes.

-Rick

I see what he did with the stripes. He added a thin stripe to the outside of the factory stripes. That almost makes it look like he has the SS stripes and it looks nice. I'll have to check out the Suncoast hoods and see how much they are. I can pick up a SS hood for a little over $800.

OP
OP
Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I see what he did with the stripes. He added a thin stripe to the outside of the factory stripes. That almost makes it look like he has the SS stripes and it looks nice. I'll have to check out the Suncoast hoods and see how much they are. I can pick up a SS hood for a little over $800.

I have a new in box Suncoast hood here. It retails for $1,075 shipped. If interested, I'd be willing to see what kind of price I could do for you.

-Rick