Livernois Motorsports 400ci TT Raptor #1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Livernois Motorsports

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Several months back I posted a build thread for a Raptor we were building.

Mods were:

Raptor1Specs.jpg

The customer originally asked that we didn't post the video until the truck arrived at it's final destination. I'm able to post the video now, but was asked to not post dyno numbers.

We have another one that has several of the same mods plus many, many more. Same deal, I can't post anything now, but hope to at a later date.

Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFVrVptvufg

Thank you

Regards,

Rick LeBlanc
Livernois Motorsports

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
Very cool!! :D

Did you someone's kit for the bumpstops or did ya'll make one? What is the ride height afterwards (looks taller, esp in the front)? Boo on the customer not wanting power numbers posted. Is he a street racer or something? I guess you probably can't say that, either.

OP
OP
Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How does the price of this compare to the Hennessey 800 truck?

I'm not sure what the Hennessey costs. This truck was roughly $120,000 including the truck. The best of the best was used in the engine. The rods alone were $4,500. The turbos should support around 1,000 hp, so more power is just a wastegate spring away.

Very cool!! :D

Did you someone's kit for the bumpstops or did ya'll make one? What is the ride height afterwards (looks taller, esp in the front)? Boo on the customer not wanting power numbers posted. Is he a street racer or something? I guess you probably can't say that, either.

It is the SDHQ kit. The ride height is taller because of the upgraded shocks.

I'm sure it's not street raced, and I'm not sure why he doesn't want the numbers posted.

Thank you,

Rick